Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mom's Early Christmas

Yeah, like I said, keeping cats in the room was a bad idea. I started the day pretty tired. I promised my family I'd be in Stoughton by 12, thinking maybe we'd be there by 1 at the latest. But that didn't happen. Lindsay's family moves at glacial speeds. Victoria and her mom had some plans that kept changing every 5 minutes, even though Lindsay, her dad and myself were in our coats with our bags in the car the entire time.

We rolled up to my mom's place at about 4 pm. Oops. But I told everyone the status of our departure, so everyone held off on the party. When everyone did arrive, babies pretty much dominated the night.

We all helped make Tacos for dinner, and we opened presents from each other. It was a good night.

christmas_01

christmas_02

christmas_03

christmas_04

christmas_05

christmas_06

christmas_07

christmas_08

christmas_09

christmas_10

christmas_11

christmas_12

christmas_13

christmas_14

christmas_15

christmas_16

christmas_17

christmas_18

christmas_19

I was so full by the end of the night, I regretted the second helping I'd had. I was so tired from my lack of sleep that I was practiclaly passing out by the time the last people cleared out. Then I crashed.

No comments: