We went out with Ryan and Victoria to Common Roots. We tried to go to Roat Osha, but the way was about an hour. Eff that. Victoria works at Common Roots, so we got some preferential treatment. It was a good time.
We went home and cleaned like crazy. At like midnight we decided to dye some Easter eggs.

think hard about some sweet designs...

i'm gonna dip my eggs in it!

gimme some eggs!

wow!
Want to see them all up close and personal? Check out the flickr set.
Saturday morning Cy, the designer from our TV show, came over and we went over some stuff. We went straight to MCAD to do a photo shoot after that. It was a lot of work, and we only had a few hours, so we just busted through a couple hundred product shots.

setting up the perfect shot.

they set up the next scenes while I was shooting.

go to walmart now and get your Easter stuff! probably on clearance now...

secret stuff!
We had a bit of time so we went to this antique place Cy told us about... and found nothing of interest. It was in North Minneapolis, so it was a bit of a trip for nothing. Lindsay decided we should stop at Broadway Pizza, which is a strange place for us to go. Kind of greasy and bar-like. And the people were very, very strange. But it was good.
After that we went home and hung out for a bit. I picked up Age of Booty, so Lindsay and I played that together for a bit. I'd looked at it every now and then since it came out, but I never bought it. There was a 1/2 off sale this week, so I let Lindsay try it with me, and she liked it. So I picked it up. It's very cool. At first it seemed random and fun, but I'm starting to see some real strategy emerging.
I don't know why that's so dark. But it is.
Adam came over pretty late. I was playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Jesse and Ryan, so I was kind of distracted. We were too busy takin' names.
But then I quit and we hung out for a while, until I was DEAD tired.
Sunday was Easter, and we celebrated by doing nothing. I worked out and went running. I played some Battlefield with Jesse and Chris C. Lindsay and I took a huge nap, and went out to eat at Ghandi Mahal. That was about it. It was awesome.

this is awesome, too.


No comments:
Post a Comment