Monday, April 26, 2010

meow.

This morning we had to wake up early and paint the last two cabinets. We should have painted them over the weekend, but we had to save two to paint on camera. So now there's a good hearty chunk of cabinet painting footage of us floating around out there, for the perverts in the audience.

So I was late to work. Then whole time I was painting, I was planning a course of action for how I would attack the stack of designs at my desk. When I got to work, though, I was diverted a bit. Oh well...

I wanted to go to the gym after work, but I had to stay a bit later to catch up. I came home and did a second coat to the cabinets I had painted this morning. I have to do one more before I go to bed tonight.

I barely slept at all last night. Oliver is restricted to the bedroom at all times for a month, doctor's orders, and he never. ever. shuts up. It's really getting to me. It's like Chinese water torture. It's so constant. And just loud enough that even now, with headphone's in, it's driving me nuts. I am considering leaving just to get away from it for a bit, but I've got a lot to do before we shoot tomorrow.

No comments: