I started it off on a high note by playing Borderlands with Chris S. I do like that game. I've put in on hold until more friends have it, and sure enough, now EVERYONE has it.
After that I finally got around to shoveling my car out of the garage. I had parked it there Wednesday night, before the Christmas Blizzard o' 2009. But by today there's loads of iced over snow blocking me in. So I got to hacking that shit away. It was a HUGE pain. But I got out. It took an hour though.
Lindsay and I headed out to the Tea Garden. I finally got around to sorting through ALL 1000+ pictures from Mexico, then I ordered them correctly. They were very unorganized since they came from 4 different cameras.
Becky stopped by and wished me a happy birthday and brought some sweet treats. But otherwise I've been sitting here looking at photos, resizing photos and organizing photos for about 4 hours.
The holiday was a lot of fun. The snow wasn't too bad, so we spent Christmas Eve at Chris S and Isara's place. We played Clue and Taboo and ate Taco Dip and Fish Tacos. Yum, and festive! They are also babysitting a Pomeranian named PonyBoy who is so funny and strange. He's like an unaffected old man.

poof!

random dude on Last.FM enthralls us all.
Once we got home, we went ahead and opened all our presents. I got some sweet stuff.

Atari comes in from the cold blizzard for some present opening action.

gimme gimme gimme.

i want chicken, i want liver...
We didn't do too much Christmas day. We played some games and cleaned out house. Lindsay started a Deathknight in WoW, and spent most her time playing getting out of the starting zone. I played a bunch of Modern Warfare 2 and a bit of GTA IV's The Ballad of Gay Tony.
For breakfast Lindsay made Eggs and Chorizo, and for dinner we made turkey with stuffing and asparagus. It was all really good, but we made a huge mess.
Atari also broke his toenail in a pretty bad way. He was running up and down along the chainlink fence when the neighbor's dog was out, and he must have cought his toe. It was bleeding a whole lot. He didn't act like it hurt, so it took a minute to realize that he had done it. There was a trail of blood around the house that tipped us off. So we spent some time bandaging him up. Gross, gross, gross.
On the 26th we took it slow again. I went to the gym, and then we ran some errands and ended up eating Indian food, which was amazing.
I've been following the deals on Steam, and ended up buying a bunch of stuff I didn't need. But it's so CHEAP! So I've been playing random old games like Battlefield 2 and Counterstrike: Source in quick little 10 minute spurts here and there. Damn you Steam! How can I resist prices so low? I CAN'T!

oliver is skeptical about the great savings on Steam; how can the prices be so low?


No comments:
Post a Comment