Last night Adam, Ryan, Lindsay, Sidney, Andres and Brian all went to diner at Chino Latino. It was my fist time meeting a couple of them, but Lindsay knows them well. It was a good time, and the food, as always, was amazing.
After diner, we all crammed in a clown car and came back to out place. We played loads of RockBand 2, followed by some Street Fighter 4. Andres' friend is a tournament level player, so Andres is pretty good. So between Adam, Andres, Ryan and myself there was some pretty hearty competition.
We wrapped up the night with some trolling in Playstation's Home. I used my ugly-as-sin avatar to bother people who were doing god-knows-what. Socializing in a serious manner, I guess. Home is worthless, but going in and fucking around every 4 or 6 months makes for a funny 10 minutes or so.
By the time everyone cleared out and we went to bed, the sun was coming up. Oops.
Today I went to the gym before going to lunch at Yum!, which was awesome. Then we went to the Tea Garden for a few hours and worked with Ryan. Eventually we left due to Ryan being hungry, but he and I met up online to play some Halo.
But Jesse and Adam G. were online, so we all played some Left 4 Dead. I was very, very rusty. Super rusty. But we played the Finale of Blood Harvest, and then tried out the Survival Mode, which I haven't played yet. We lasted 2:51. Not too good. But no one was really giving it they're all. Adam was just about to take Jesse to the airport, so we were pushing it as it was....
So Ryan and I did boot up Halo and played through a couple chapters. Chris S came online at some point and joined in.
It was fun, but the last chapter we played was just a little too long. I felt like I was done, but we had to push on just to make sure we didn't have to do a huge section over.
I'm pretty tired now, I guess that's what I get for going to bed so late last night...
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment