
you know what BAMF stands for? you do now...
This picture wasn't taken yesterday. It was taken a week or two ago. But the remnants from those fake tattoos are still visible.
Yesterday finally started Season 3 of Venture Bros. Wieners abound. Chris C came over and we went out and played some basketball in the early afternoon. Well, we played HORSE. There were only three of us. I didn't win a single game, despite my obvious height advantage. At some point Lindsay had to sit out, because it was a little chilly, but we asked some kid who was shooting hoops all by himself to play with us. His name was Marcus, and he had a little brother who didn't want to be there. The little kid kept threatening to ride his bike home and tell his dad to come back and whoop Marcus' ass with his belt for some reason.
Then we went to the Uptown Tea Garden. Chris C and I hung around there while Lindsay went a hair appointment and then met with her 4(!) interns. We were there for hours, and I kind of got a lot done. I guess.
Lindsay and I bought, and then played, a bunch of songs in RockBand. Right when we were quitting, Ryan came online and wanted to play Halo 3. How could I argue? A little late to the party, but he finally got it just to play with me, so we played a good chunk of the campaign. That's my 3rd or 4th time playing through the game, but it's always entertaining.
The combination of drastically different enemy types and crazy weapons, not to mention the vehicles and power-ups, mean that there's always a different way to approach a situation. And the upping the difficulty actually means the enemies behave differently (as opposed to just making their weapons stronger and giving the more hit points) adds a lot too. I'm not one for being a snob about difficulty, but Halo 3 on Normal is a completely different game than Halo 3 on Legendary.
Then Lindsay wanted to play WoW, but changed her mind as soon as we finally downloaded all the new patches and stuff...


No comments:
Post a Comment