Jeez, it's Friday already.
We had a big push at work and presented an entire line, and it went well. I've been flying through stuff, for some reason. Someone must have flipped a switch, because things are falling into place.
Thursday Lindsay came back to town. She was supposed to come in at 5 on Thursday, so I took off a little early to pick her up. But she missed her flight, and i didn't get the message until it was too late.
So Chris C and I went out for some Indian food, which was totally awesome. Then we went to play Basketball, but little children were playing. So we took the dogs for a walk.
Then Adam and I played the final chapter of Gears of War 2. We were literally less than 1 hour from the end when Adam left for NYC, so we finally just wrapped that shit up.
The credits were rolling when Lindsay called for a ride.
Today work was fine, a pretty relaxing day and I was actually able to get a bunch done.
I went home and played the inFAMOUS demo, it's pretty darn rad. I'm thinking about buying it when the retail game hits on Tuesday...
Now Lindsay's home and we should be going to Chino Latino any minute with a bunch of people. Too bad I'm super exhausted...
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment