Sunday, May 17, 2009

I wish Oliva wouldn't do that...

Today I Die is a little 2 minute game that alot of people have been praising. It's free, it's flash, and it's short. No excuse to not play it, right?

Well, it's also completely unexplained, so if you don't happen to figure out what to do to start, you might be scratching your head for a while. I know I did. But once I finally got the first piece solved, the rest came within seconds...

So, for a minute I thought the whole thing was a terrible stupid mess, created for the sole purpose of making me feel dumb. The reality is that it's a fun little experience that has the potential to be frustrating to anyone not willing to poke around aimlessly for a minute or two.

I had to work a little later than I expected on early. Not super late, but since I was hoping to duck out a little early, it felt late. I was hoping to make it to the gym, but by the end of the day I changed my mind.

On my way home I called up Ryan and Chris S, and they both headed my way. We ordered some pizza and played a ton of Street Fighter 4 and Rock Band, until pretty late. It was loads of fun.

They probably left at around 2, but for some reason I decided to play Battlefield. Going to bed on time is hard when your significant other is gone. Actually, I guess 4 am is a pretty normal time go to sleep around here, and I might actually get to bed earlier with Lindsay gone.

I got up pretty late on Saturday and took my time getting rolling. I went to the gym and did a bunch of yard work, which was desperately overdue, and that pretty much lasted until 6 or so. Pretty much my whole day.

I went to the Uptown Tea Garden with Ryan, and we worked until midnight. I went home and played Fable 2 for a while. Not too exciting, I guess. But I did get a lot of achievement points, so that counts for something, right?

Oliva went nuts last night when I was trying to go to sleep. She was so affectionate I wanted to throw her...

No comments: