Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bumming out with robots...

Last night I posted something to the Super Awesome Art Challenge. It's a retro robot, or a Retrobot, if you want to go with Adam's wordplay.

Check it out on Die Everyday for a slightly bigger version...

Jesse commented that it didn't look like something I would normally make, which is funny because when I finished I was a little disappointed that it looked so much like everything I normally make...

Go figure.

I'm tired this week. I've been very tired all week, for no reason, really. The weekend was pretty low-profile. I beat Fallout 3, to get ready for the DLC that comes out next week. I was hovering about 45 minutes away from the ending for a while, so I just went ahead and wrapped it up.

We went out with some friends, and had some over a couple times. But it was a slow weekend overall. I think we were bumming out pretty bad.

I borrowed Dead Space from a friend, and it's super amazing. That's about all I can say. I got it Saturday night, and I'm almost finished with it already. I love it to death. It's awesome. If you're at all a fan of the Survival Horror genre, play it. Maybe some day I'll go into detail about how Dead Space is more like the original Resident Evil than Resident Evil 5 was...

This week I've had to stay late a couple times from work. But one day I went home early because I've been feeling like crap. Nothing serious, just general crappyness.

Yeah.

No comments: