Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Visit

My mom came up to visit this weekend. It was kind of bad timing, with having devoted the entire previous day to Andy and being emotionally exhausted.

Luckily, Friday night Adam came over to hang out and cheer us up a little bit. It was nice to have a good time. But he also kept us up pretty late, too.

I got up at 10 AM to clean. And we cleaned the shit out of this place... It's on track to be normal, but I always think that after we clean like a mother-eff.

When my mom got her, we went over to Yum! and got some awesome food. Lindsay went to work, but I took mom to the showroom at work to show her all the product from this season. Unfortunately, my security card was acting up, and the place was locked down tight. I know the place well, though, and knew how to take a series of doors to get around a locked one, so we were able to check everything out, but we also set off a ton of alarms in our wake. No one ever showed up to check it out, though, so it was all good.

We went to the Mall after that because my mom was looking for some clothes to wear the the wedding. I ended up buying 2 pairs of pants, a pair of shorts and an awesome jacket... She got a pair of shoes.

When we got home, Chris C and Lindsay joined us for the dinner at Longfellow Grill, which is where we had eaten with Adam the night before. It was awesome both times...

This morning we all went to Kohls to find a bunch of T-shirts Lindsay had designed. We were able to find 3 of the designs. I dropped off, and picked up, the last roll of pictures from Hawaii, the ones we took while a disposable camera when we went snorkeling. I'll post them soon.

Lindsay kept working and we went to Punch before mom left this afternoon. It was a quick trip, but that's fine with me. House guests wear me out really fast, so it's good not to push it, but it was a great time while it lasted.

No comments: