Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trouble Brewing...?

Monday was strange, but not entirely bad. The only strange part, I guess, was a not-too optimistic company wide meeting at work...

I met up with Chris C for dinner. We talked about friends, art, ladies, ladies and art, friends and ladies... But we eventually ended regaling each other with Halo 3 war stories. Finally, we both just agreed to go to our respective homes and play Halo together.

And we did. To add to our enjoyment, hometown friends CJ and Steve joined in the fun. We played a bunch of matches, and it was awesome. A few times it was super awesome. A couple times it was lame because we got trounced. But overall, awesome.

I finally decided I should do something productive and started to clean my studio. My desk is buried under a bunch of who-knows-what, so I started digging it out. I actually made alot of progress. I'm going to try my hardest to keep the house as clean as possible, since we did such a good job cleaning it the other day. But I say that every time.

Eventually I had enough of my own filth, so I sorted through some more Texas pictures, adjusting and resizing the ones I think I want to post. I'm basically done now. I need to do one final run-through, but I went through about 300 and picked the best 30-40 so that's pretty good.

Hopefully I'll post them tonight or tomorrow. That would be a treat.

No comments: