Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting up early means something different to everyone.

This weekend I forced myself to get up at 10 am everyday. That might not sound early, but for me, on a weekend, it is. That didn't stop Lindsay from sleeping in until the early afternoon everyday. It also might have made me feel crappy all weekend.

Thankfully I was awake Saturday morning when my new DSi came in the mail. I got the stylish blue one, and it's pretty cool. I charged it and messed around with the features and logged onto the DSiWare store. If you log in before a certain date, you get a free ten bucks to spend in the store, so I put it right towards Art Style: Aquia and Bird and Beans.

Aquia took a bit to click, but once it did it became a pretty good little puzzle game. Bird and Bean is a mini-game from WarioWare expanded upon a little bit. It's cute, fun and cheap.

When Lindsay did finally get up, we went out the lunch with Becky at Roat Osha. It's becoming a regular place to eat, its really good.

We went to our accountant's office and signed the last of my taxes. All done. With days to spare.

After that, we drove around Uptown looking for an office/apartment. I played Ninja Gaiden on the DS while Lindsay called different places. We were driving around long enough that I actually beat the game (I've been playing it over the last couple weeks, but I did beat the last few levels in the car).

The office is for Paper Bicycle, and the apartment is for Lindsay's parents for when/if they partially move here.

Sunday we got up in time for the buffet at Ghandi Mahal, an Indian Place just down the road on Minnehaha. It's awesome. Totally awesome. Chris C came with, and after wards we went to the Tea Garden and worked for a few hours. I made a logo some the Chamber of Sustainability, to help out my brother. So I didn't get to make anything awesome like I'd hoped...

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Ha, Justin asked me to make a logo for those people too.

Sadly, I am all busy'd out making some semblance of fantasy art.