Last night Adam and Lindsay met me at Yum! right after work. The last time I was there was right at the beginning of my month-long sickness. So I haven't been craving Yum! lately because in the back of my head, Yum! = Nauseous Bad Time.
Of course, that's entirely not true.Yum! is awesome.
While I was waiting for everyone to arrive, I worked on a drawing I started a while back that's totally weird, not in a good way. But I have a self-imposed rule that if I draw it in the Moleskin, it get's posted to 24 in the Life. Regardless of quality. Which means sometimes I hold back and keep redrawing over and over until I have something I don't hate 100 percent. I'm not quite there yet...
I went home and downloaded the new Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack. I jumped into matchmaking for one quick match and got humiliated. It's been a long time since I played, and Halo always takes me slightly longer to get back into the groove than something like CoD4 or Killzone 2.
I was doing absolutely terrible. Playing capture the flag on a map I've never even seen is a bad idea but the worse was yet to come.
It was a 4 on 4 match, and a couple of minute into the game, something happened that caused my 3 teammates to drop. So it was me against 4. I didn't really realize it for a minute or two, I just knew I was getting my ass handed to me.
Finally, I looked at the scoreboard to see if we'd gotten a single point. I noticed that my teammates were gone, and I quickly realized that 3 of the guys were just hunting me down over and over while the 4th just ran the flag.
Right before the final point was scored, the three hunters converged on me and killed me instantly. In the 5 or so seconds while you wait to respawn, I sat and watch not one, not two, but THREE dudes all stand around and Tea Bag my dead body.
Welcome back to Halo.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh tea baggin' the dead, how I miss thee,
Post a Comment