Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's official. I guess?

On Monday we had a meeting with people from the kitchen remodeling show. There were 2 producers, a designer and a contractor. We started discussing the schedule, what was expected of us, how we were going to work together and what the plan was going to be with the kitchen. It went well, maybe even exceptionally well.

Everyone seemed to have varying degrees of excitement about working with us. The contractor could care less, the producers were excited and the designer was very excited. So much so that he even took some photos of us that he will be submitting to the producers a different show for a different network. Or something. Everything was happening fast and a lot of people were talking at once.

So I guess it's official. Things are always open to change, of course, but we are set to begin filming April 20th, it sounds like. Yikes.

After they left, Lindsay and I went down to our accountants office and did our taxes. It was relatively painless. Each year we work with him, things get faster and easier. Now we have a history and records built up so when he asks "How much do you think you drove to and from clients for the year?" we can sheepishly ask "What did we put last year? Yeah, that's about right..."

After that I went home, and Lindsay went to class.

I jumped into some Battlefield with the crew, and we killed it. We won match after match, always ranking as the #1 squad. So, so awesome. When only a couple of us play, we are dangerous. But when all four of us are playing, we are a force to be reckoned with. I've maxed out Assault, so I've switched over to Medic as my go-to class. Mighty fine.

No comments: