Sunday, March 7, 2010

I noticed thier drinks.

There was a big meeting Friday. Some new information came down from our corporate overloads; there's going to be some major changes and it's up to my boss to come up with a new plan of action. Until then, the directive was "no new artwork." Which translates to "don't come in, we don't need you until we get our shit straight" to me.

So I basically get a week off. I don't mind taking time off, I've been using the time to get some work done for my brother and finish up a couple projects. Like Chillman.

I left work a little early on Friday (right after they told me to stop working) and I met Lindsay at this new place called Cafe Kem. We walked around Uptown, mainly stopping at places for Lindsay to shop for clothes. We ended up at Mt Fuji for Sushi.

On Saturday we met up with Adam and went to Red Stag. It was Karaoke night, but they didn't have Poison's 'Every Rose Has It's Thorn' so I didn't sing anything... None of us did, despite looking through the entire list of songs. But on the way home we sang songs to each other in the car, including Mistah Fab's Ghost Ride It, which inspired us to jump out and dance around the car on Washington Ave.



On Sunday we went to the Humane Society to visit some animals. Amazingly, there weren't a million cats, which is a good sign for spring. They also had a bunny that acted more like a dog or cat than any rabbit I've ever seen. They had a lot of dogs and I was sad...

We went downtown and walked around for a while. I bought some pants. They are very nice. We stopped at Buca before heading home. The staff was kind of distracted then they seated us. A group of about 50 high school kids came in 2 minutes later. You could tell the people working were kind of annoyed. I think every girl ordered pink lemonade.

The end.

No comments: