Our Realtor has gone MIA. Everything was going swimmingly, but all of a sudden he kind of disappeared. We left daily messages tying to get a hold of him, but last night I finally just got the 'this mailbox is full' error message.
I had to write him a concerned letter thing morning because there's just no way to contact him, and we need to keep this process moving, and fast. Our loan will expire and we'll have to re-apply, the place could be snatched up before we get the chance, plus we'd like to be into the studio before the remodeling starts. The clock is ticking... Hopefully he's ok, hopefully he'll get the letter, and hopefully things will kick back into gear. Like, today.
Our house is pretty clean, at least. That's awesome. It seems much bigger I don't feel grumpy and claustrophobic. As much. The 5 cats constantly in my face trying to grab food from me kind of ruins the good vibes, sometimes.
I wrapped up the Point Lookout content for Fallout 3 last night. There's still a ton I haven't seen, I'm sure, but that's Fallout for you. I finished all the achievement based quests besides 'visit every location,' so I'm out stuff to do, besides just wandering. Which is cool and a bit appealing. But what makes it unappealing is the Ghoul Reapers. Those guys suck.
I eventually figured out that plasma weapons worked much better than ballistic weapons, but you get 2 or 3 of those guys in your face, and it's just frustrating... and it seems to happen a lot in Point Lookout's backwater swamps.
It was cool, and now I think I might be done with Fallout 3. For ever. I've got some quests in my quest log, but they seem to be really crappy. Like the Nuka-Cola Challenge. Find 30 Nuka-Cola Quantums? At this point in the game? No thanks. Maybe if I got that quest 60 hours ago, and could have been grabbing the rare Quantum I saw instead of ignoring it as dead weight...
Whatever It was a good run and a fine game. I'm glad I came back to it as much as I did. And who knows? Maybe in 6 months the mood will strike me again. It seems more likely I'll go back to Fallout 3 than to get invested in Fallout New Vegas. Maybe. Especially since I'm already sitting at a very low level 28, and the cap is 30...
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
is your Realtor affiliated with a group or company? Maybe you could contact them? I have a relative in the area who is a Realtor. And this dude Montana I used to work with became one too I think. Everyone is a Realtor it seems. Maybe I should be one too.
Post a Comment