
oliver wanted to hang the most.
I was pretty tired on Friday, but we had made plans to 'hang' with Bryan. That's cool. I had enough energy to entertain conversation with one other person. But people kept calling and it quickly snowballed into something slightly large.

alert twink, cynical ryan.
I just told people to come by our place, and we didn't have any real plan. I went home and fell asleep on the couch. Ryan was the first to stop by and wake me up. Soon Francesca, Lindsay and Bryan arrived. A little later Chris C and Jesse stopped by.

twink's got to make the rounds, he's one popular dude.
Our living room was pretty full.

what a special guy. he's our little drummer boy.

a concert!
We ordered a huge stack'o'pizza, grabbed a couple bags of kettle chips and some big-ass cupcakes and played Rock Band. I wrecked my voice right away by doing a set of Nine Inch Nails and System of a Down. By the time I was finishing up the night with Janis Joplin, I couldn't even get the game to register my voice anymore.

lindsay rocks so hard francesca falls out of focus!

ryan serenades Jessie to no avail.

multi-tasking!
After that Ryan and Chris C took turns being ridiculous at Geometry Wars 2. Ryan played (and beat) Weapon of Choice, and perfectly flew threw Shoot 1UP. Both of which are such hilarious games that it was pretty darn entertaining...
weapon of choice
shoot 1UP
People started clearing out at 1:30 or 2, but Ryan stuck around. We handed MAG off back and fourth, and we just talked until WAY too late. It had been a while since we'd seen him more than just in passing so he had a lot of stuff he wanted to talk about.
We finally just kicked him out at 5:30 am. Jeez, I already started the night totally exhausted...

chris loves to jam.,


1 comment:
Ha, Oliver, the mystery cat has a name.
Post a Comment