Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sweaty Nachos.

I just got home and my ears are ringing.

After work today I went home to rest up. I played Shadow Complex (hot shit) and just chilled out to get my second wind.

Lindsay came home and we went out to pick up Adam and Ryan to go out dancing. Chris C and Jess met us there, and Amelia showed up randomly with some other folks....

We danced like crazy, until we (or at least I) was soaking wet. We headed out around 12:30, when the place got too packed to move. On my way out this dude stopped me and demanded we stay and dance more. I told him to come earlier next time, when the dance floor is empty.

Chris C and Jess took off, but the rest of us went to Little T's for some late night Nachos. 2 hours of super intense exercised followed by Nachos always makes me a little sick, but I always do it. It's so good. Francesca showed up before we all took off.

Now I'm home and I'm trying to decide if I should log into WoW, play Shadow Complex, or go to bed. I was leaning towards Shadow Complex before I sat down, but now I might pass out, so bed seems like a good choice, too.

Also: holy shit. If you play WoW, you will realize what a huge deal this is...



I still can't even believe they are changing the existing world, instead of just adding to it. It's smart, but it's kind of strange to think that the old game as we know it will be gone forever...

No comments: