This week I got back into Fallout 3, somehow. I finally wrapped up Broken Steel, the expansion that continued the main quest and raised the level cap to 30. The main storyline in Fallout 3 was completely forgettable (especially compared to the infinitely more interesting side missions), and the same can be said for Broken Steel, but I wanted those extra levels. And I got some sweet loots, too.
I also picked up Marvel VS Capcom 2 on the PS3, which, for those of you counting, is the 3rd time I've bought it in less than 2 years. But it's Mahvel, baby.
The other night we finally got our wedding invites from the printer, so we sat down to stuff and address a ton of envelopes. There's a few straggles, but the bulk have not been sent. And it feels good.


I also got my wedding shoes in the mail, which is the second pair of shoes I've created for the event. I think I'll probably go with the flashier version. But who knows?
This weekend I'm hosting Chris S' bachelor party at our place, so I'll probably be busy with that. I've got to clean and get some stuff ready. It should be predictably relaxed, just friends, food, videogames and fun.


1 comment:
You should wear brown leather shoes. All of the time. Including while you sleep.
Post a Comment