Well, I got a new iPod. Mine wasn't under warranty anymore, so I got a discount for trading in my old one to a recycling program, but I did have to buy a new 120 gig classic black version.
And even though it's the same thing, basically, it's still fun to have a new gizmo, so I've been rocking out extra hard. I've been blasting Lady GaGa in the car, and trying to look extra straight...
The RSVP cards for the wedding are rolling in, now. I spent all last night setting up an excel sheet of replies. Fun. But at least they're coming back.
I've been playing a little bit of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 every night, and I really like it. Every once in a while, they'll have a turret level or something, which is lame, but when it's just straight up stealth, squad-based shooting with cool support equipment, then it's totally rad.
Today I went straight to the studio after work. Lindsay and I went for a walk. We ended up at Lake Calhoun with some challah in hand. We found a big group of about 20 teenage ducks, and fed them until we had less than half a loaf left...
The ducks were super brave, and we're jumping to take the bread right out of our hands. It was super cute and I'm sad I didn't have my camera...
We went home and met up with Adam. We all went to Moto-i, a new-ish Japanese Restaurant on Lyndale and Lake. It had some pretty bad-ass food. We'll be going back, for sure.
It's almost 3 am now, and my eyelids just got really heavy.
We have to take Twink into the vet tomorrow. He's allergic to something about the late summer, and he's getting too itchy for his own good. We have to take him in for his serious allergy shot before he itches all the skin off his head. Again.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment