Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Shots.



Yesterday I was thinking about Charizma and Peanut Butter Wolf's one and only album, Big Shots. I've been on the verge of buying it for years, but it's kind of hard to find and pretty expensive (by CD standards).

I checked iTunes and they had it.But not in the iTunes Plus format, which means it's crawling with DRM. Knowing all Amazon's music is DRM free, I checked over there, just to see.

Lo and behold, not only do they have it, but they have it for less than the DRM protected iTunes version. Needless to say, I was instantly sold.

On a whim, I started clicking around to see what else Amazon had in their MP3 store that might be cheaper than iTunes or retail. And instantly I found they had the new Lily Allen album for 4 bucks. I was just talking to Lindsay earlier that day about it, and we didn't know if either of us were going to bother picking it up. But for 4 bucks, I'd be losing money NOT to buy it.

Right?

No comments: