Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ain't no party like a nerd party.

Yesterday Lindsay and I went to Yum! and set up shop. We got some awesome food and sat there for hours working on stuff. I did a little drawing and billing.

We had to be at Chris S' place at 7, but at 6 or so Lindsay was kind of in a bad mood, so I suggested we play World of Warcraft for a minute. We did one quest. Which, of course, made us slightly late.

Chris S was having an "old school" video game party. We broke out the Dreamcast and played Powerstone 2, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and some giant robot game. We also played the original Halo and Castle Crashers. Basically, anything that was 4 players.

When we left, I think everyone agreed to go home and play Left 4 Dead. I wasn't sure I was going to play, and when I got home, I didn't have to make the choice because there was already 4 of them in a group playing.

No comments: