Yesterday we worked at the Tea Garden most of the day. I got a project done that I've been working on for months now. I wrapped up and sent off the last thing on my checklist. It doesn't mean that I'm totally done, things always come up, but it's a big milestone.
Then I immediately started a new project I'm super excited about, and did a good chunk of it.
I can't share either right now, but someday I'll have some details, images and product shots or something.
We walked around Uptown after I finished up working. It was so nice out it was ridiculous. There was a homeless guy with dogs sleeping under some stairs. He had three large dogs and they all were all heaped in a big pile and and around the dude. He is awesome, and I was slightly jealous.
Some friends came over to play LittleBigPlanet and Buzz! the quiz game. You can make your own quizzes and together we all made one called "TV Make-Out Party." You can play from home by clicking that link.
Hot stuff.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment