Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Haircut?

I met a friend at Kinhdo's for lunch. Chinese isn't my favorite Eastern food, I usually look for Thai or Japanese if given the option, but it had been a long time since I have eaten Chinese so I was down. It was good, but there was too much food.

After that we headed to the Tea Garden, and I worked a lot but didn't seem to make a dent. That's okay. This project is really time-consuming.

I picked up Socom: Confrontation today. I was in the Beta last month and I had fun for the most part. I hope some of the problems have been addressed, but I really was swayed by the swank Playstation branded bluetooth headset included with the game. I need a headset for my PS3 so this was too good to pass up.

I should probably work a little more, but I'm really tired. Maybe I'll read for a while, instead.

Also, the other day I got sick of my hair so I had Lindsay cut it off. Viola!

new haircut.jpg
Haircut? I got them ALL cut!

No comments: