Sunday, October 26, 2008

Drawing at Little T's.

Today started a little tough. I went to the gym right away. Maybe it was thanks to my very late night, but it was tough. I'm glad I did, but I had to work a little harder to get everything done.

After that Lindsay and I went on a quest. To a mall! She needed sweaters, I needed to return some pants I bought a couple months ago for my brother's wedding. Also, I heard I could pick up my copy of the slightly-delayed LittleBigPlanet.

I got LBP. Lindsay got some sweaters. They wouldn't take my pants back...

Oh well. Like Meatloaf says, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

We stopped by the downtown Sawatdee for diner on the way home. And then swung by Vs. Socal Standard to make another return and pick up some new stuff. They had Marvel VS Capcom 2 for the Dreamcast sitting on the counter by the register (Not to buy. There's a Dreamcast hooked up to the wall TV). We talked about it for a bit. That's like my favorite game ever.

Chris C came over and we played the first few worlds in LBP. They haven't turned on the servers, since the game doesn't officially launch until Monday, so there was no user-created content yet...

After a while we went down to Little T's for some late night nachos. I drew a picture of Chris C on the table. I thought it was pretty convincing.

SweetPrince.jpg
sweet prince is right!

SweetPrinceCompare.jpg
compare and contrast.

No comments: