We got around to making labels for our artwork that's hanging at the Uptown Tea Garden. Oops, a little late. We hung the labels on Friday. We sat and worked for a few hours, and by the time we left all the labels had fallen. The walls must be different than the St. Paul Tea Garden.
I finally watched the last episode of Freaks and Geeks. It's a great show and I was genuinely sorry to see it end, and I felt like the characters were so well realized, I was sad that I wouldn't get to see them anymore. I'm also Netflix-ing Undeclared, which doesn't seem to affect me at all in the same way.
It's alright but Freaks and Geeks really hit close to home or something.
The same day I saw Tropic Thunder. It was alright. Lindsay loved it. Another friend hated it.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment