I've had to do a lot of concepting this weekend. It's not very exciting for a lot of reasons...
It's just sketches, notes and very rough stuff. Nothing is post-worthy, even if I were legally allowed to share it.
...and Photoshop just crashed. I didn't loose a ton, but I was working in about 10 different windows, so I'm sure I lost something, and it's going to be a pain to figure out what.
Crap. Photoshop is crashing a lot. I think I just figured out it's because I opened it in Rosetta Mode to use an ancient scanner. I have restarted out of Rosetta Mode and it seems to be doing fine.
The LittleBigPlanet Beta is fun. It's kind of too hard and time consuming to make anything with the creation tools. Every time I try it, I think about how I could be making things in real life and get frustrated.
Maybe that parts not for me, but seeing the things other people have made is amazing. Some people have been so smart and clever when making levels and objects. That's what really makes the game great.
Maybe, once it's out of beta and some of the more frustrating bugs have been ironed out, and I know I'll be able to keep my creations forever (beta levels and objects don't transfer to the final game) it might give me some incentive to put some effort into it...
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment