This week's been kind of crazy. I've been busy, and sick, which don't mix well. I've felt like crap... man, thinking back this week seems like it's been really long.
I read the entirety of the Scott Pilgrim series. I've been meaning to for a while, except I hate coming into a series while it's ongoing. I want everything to be wrapped up with a neat tidy bow, with no waiting months/years for more content. I thought Walking Dead was all finished when I started that, but I didn't do my research. I still love it, but now I'm left waiting and feel like by the time the next installment comes out I'll be less into the story than I was...
So yeah. It's good. It does a good job of somehow capturing the feeling of relationships in the high school/post high school years, for some reason. It just struck a chord in a familiar way...
I ordered a sweet wide angle lens for my camera. I want it before I go to Iceland, so I had to pay to get it faster, and I'm not sure if I will get it in time anyway. I am pretty sure it'll work out, though. I'm exciting to have that lens!!!
On Thursday I spent a long time running around. Hank, the new bird, has had some problems so I ended up at the emergency vet. He's sick, and he's been so since we got him a few weeks ago, but he hid it out of instinct.
So I'm worried it might be too late, the vet seemed to be preparing me for bad news. As it is, he's there until Tuesday under observation and getting treatment....
Then I had to run around to bring Lindsay some crap she forgot for her last class. She promised to show her students some stuff, so I ran around collecting it.
Then I finished my Teeth piece for the Super Awesome Art Challenge and talked with my brother about his business.
We hit up Jasmine 26 and they've got some bad-ass vermicelli salad.
I spent Friday wrapping up the last project for I needed to handle before we leave for Iceland, and before their final hand-off in the office. It's not quite done, but it's close.
After that, Chris S and Isara came over. We played some Super Street Fighter IV. Way awesome.
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment