I'm back from Iceland. It was an awesome adventure, and it was one the best trips I've ever taken.
Lindsay and I took some basic notes so I could remember what happened each day and I took around 1,200 pictures. So eventually I'll write it all up and sort through the pictures. It might take some time though.
While we were gone, Twink almost died. He had some serious problems and luckily Chris C was able to step up and save the day. We had no phones/internet in Iceland, so we didn't find out anything until we walked through the door.
Chris C was able to get Twink the help he needed to stay alive, but we had to take him in for a more final surgery ASAP.
So Lindsay took care of that while I went to Wisconsin for CJ's wedding and to help my dad move into his new house. It was a quick trip, down Friday and back up today.
When I got back, Twink was all sewn up and healthy. I played some games and then we went to see Scott Pilgrim Vs the World. It was pretty awesome.
Sooo.... Iceland stories to come. I'll back-date them to match the days of the trip... so yeah.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good to hear Twink will be back to his football self soon.
Post a Comment