Lindsay started teaching this week. She's teaching 2 day classes and 2 night classes, so it's going to be a long semester. I spent some of the week helping with candy packaging mock-ups, some of the week doing designs for my brother, and a lot of the week sifting through photos from Iceland. And I'm not even 1/2 way done yet... But they're coming along nicely. If you're paying attention, the Iceland posts should be appearing below this one.
I went out to Chino Latino with Chris C, Jessie and Ryan on Monday or Tuesday. What I thought was just a fun get together turned out to be a sad revelation that Ryan is skipping town for good. So long best friend. Bummer.
I'll get over it, I just hope he finds what he's looking for where he's going. Bastard.
I went out with Chris C and Jessie the next day a Baker's Square, a decidedly less glamorous, but equally awesome choice for food. Then I cleaned the house.
On Friday we ended up staying at the office until pretty late. Roxy and Francesca were hanging out until 10 or 11. Then Lindsay and I took the dogs home and got some food.
Today we woke up, ran some errands and got some hot dogs from Chris and Rob's. Then we took Chris S to a gallery in Northeast. While he was turning in some artwork for an upcoming show, we ended up getting into a conversation with the chairman of the board of directors, or something. We ended up with an invite to show some work, so it was worth the trip, I guess.
We met up with Isara, Chris C and Jessie again at Fuji Ya. Now it's almost 1 AM, and Lindsay and I are at the studio with the dogs. Lindsay's working on a painting for the gallery, and I'm doing designs for my brother and editing photos.
I might play some Starcraft 2, though. I haven't gotten to play a ton of games since I got back, but I have put some time into Starcraft 2 and a few small games. I think I might write some thoughts on those soon...
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment