Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Game Face 2.

Last year I made a list of the games I was planning on picking up during this end-of-the-year blitzkrieg of games. So I'll do the same this year...

Here's a rough list of the games on my radar. I may have forgot some, and some will probably get added along the way, but this is a good estimate of what I'm looking forward to through the end of the year... this time with platform indicators...

    For Sure!
  • Halo 3: ODST (360)
  • Brutal Legend (360)
  • Uncharted 2 (PS3)
  • Grand Theft Auto 4: The Ballad of Gay Tony (360)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360)
  • PixelJunk Shooter

    Probably...
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (360)
  • Lucidity (XBLA)
  • Critter Crunch (PSN)
  • Trine (PSN)
  • Dragon Age (360)
  • Left 4 Dead 2 (360)

    I'm listening...
  • Borderlands (360)
  • Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed 2 (360)
  • Cave Story (WiiWare)

    The underdogs.
  • Afrika (PS3)
  • Demon's Souls (PS3)
  • Borderlands (360)
  • Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii)
  • Joyride (XBLA)

2 comments:

Chris Hajny said...

Hey self, I bought Operation Flashpoint and it seems pretty effin' awesome... should have put that on the "for sure!" list.

Jesse said...

Oh, I want to play. My list:

Brutal legend.

maybe dragon age.

And I'll include dirt 2 even though I'm going to wait til it's cheaper.

I am a gaming machine.