
The wedding is over, and I feel like so much happened I can't even write about it. So I think, when the time comes, I'll just post tons of pictures and that should sum it up...
But in summary, it was amazing. Pretty much everything went better than expected. The place was packed, the jams were loud, the people were happy and rowdy.
Tons of people showed up, and everyone was in the dancing/party mood.
Bach was the best DJ in the world and absolutely killed it start to finish. The photo booth was awesome, and the girl helping everyone was hilarious. The photographer was super cool, and kept saying it was the best wedding ever.
The food was looked and smelled awesome, but I didn't get to eat any. The booze and soda flowed freely, but I only drank water.
The decorations were fly, the ladies were fly, and I danced like I was flying.
Hot shit, hot shit. Can't wait for the professional photos to come back...

It was awesome.


No comments:
Post a Comment