Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Completely Charted.

Last night I hit the gym and then hung out with big CC. We got some food, talked some talk, and stopped by the Laundromat...

Lindsay came home early from teaching class, and we all sat around as I finished that last 45 minutes of Uncharted 2: Honor Among Thieves. And I think we all agree that Uncharted 2 is a blast-factory of awesome parties and explosive radness.

Lindsay and I knew the ending was near as we booted up the game, and there was a sense of sadness and reluctance. We didn't want it to end.

Although I'll admit if it went on any longer, it could risk being too long. It's easily over t10 hours, which is 10 hours of constant, story-driven, rollercoaster-esque momentum.

That's kind of exhausting after a while. So I guess even though I was sad it ended, any longer would have been pushing it. But it did leave me wanting more...

I'm not feeling so hot today, for some reason. Which sucks, but maybe it's because I stayed up until 2 am like usual, but had to be to work early to make sure I prepared for a meeting...

I should really not do that.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I should make a vacation to Minneapolis so I can play that game. Its the one thing I hear about that makes me want a PS3.

Chris Hajny said...

Yeah, come here and do that.