On Friday there was a massive giveaway at work. We're preparing to move, so a lot of the product was given away. I grabbed a ton of stuff Lindsay and I worked on. Like a car-loads worth. Frontseat, backseat and trunk. After work I brought them straight to the Studio, and we unloaded them there. So the Paper Bicycle studio is now like a showroom of product.
Take a look.
Adam came by while we were doing that, and we walked to Uptown for a bit, picking up presents for some people's birthdays. It started to look pretty cloudy and ominous outside, so we ran back to the studio and drove home. Only to go back out and meet up at Pizza Luce. And it was awesome.
Saturday we signed our refinancing papers. Our mortgage payment is way lower now, and that's pretty sweet. It was really hot out, so we spent the afternoon inside playing WoW, making some crazy progress. Ever since we left Strangethorn Vale, things have been a breeze.
Once it got dark, we went back out and had dinner with Lindsay's parents, celebrating both birthday's and father's day.
On Sunday we spent a lot of the day doing BS like lawn work and playing WoW.
Eventually, we got our act together and went to a new coffee house to work for a bit.

It was fun, and I finally finished my Super Awesome Art Challenge piece, Hula Ghoula. And I like it. Although it was hard to make for some reason. I guess I just didn't quite know where I was going when I started, and I just kept doing the initial drawing over and over.
We played a little more WoW that night. We're in the late forties, approaching 50, so that's awesome. My goal is to just make it to the Outlands. Level 58, here we come...


No comments:
Post a Comment