Monday, January 31, 2011

Moto-i cooking class.

Today I found out my former workplace let everyone who was left go... Looks like it was a good thing I left when I did. I feel bad for everyone who lost their jobs, but I know they also expected it. Maybe they didn't expect it that day, but everyone's known it was coming for years now...

After that bad news, we spent a lot of the day brainstorming ideas for a new project we are working on. I also got the new computer up and running with all the software and printer/scanner drivers.

After work Francesca and I went to Kitchen Window. We had a class with the former chef from Moto-i. It was really cool and the food was amazing. The buns at Moto-i are incredible, and that is the main focus of the night. I thought I could never get enough of those dang buns, but I ate so many... so many.

Afterward as we walked home we stopped at Gamestop to grab Ghost Trick (not for me). Once back at the studio, Lindsay picked us up, and now we're watching Ghost Adventures. Sc-sc-scary.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

was that d.56? or the place where you made cheerleader outfits?