Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Working late.

Well, it's almost 1 and we're getting ready to leave the studio. But that's ok.

I worked on Stationery stuff for most of the day, but I switched gears at around 7 and started working on my brother's projects, which are always fun. I also went on a huge musical voyage, buying songs which led me to other songs which led me to more.

I ended up on some hiphop sites downloading mixtapes. All in all, I got about 100 new songs. So I was jamming out to that pretty hard. I got some food from next door at Cause Soundbar. A burger and it was really good.

I also wrote up tomorrow's paper bicycle blog, so that's taken care of. I've got to get caught up on a whole helluva lot of things, and tonight was a good start (besides NOT going to the gym, which I really, really need to do). It was a good night, I even made a pretty sweet tweet.

You better click that link. You know who you are.

Oh yeah! Also, DOGS in HATS! YES!

How can you resist following @teenwolfdude, now? But only follow me if I know you and you're my friend. I'm talking to one person specifically.

1 comment: