Friday, January 21, 2011

Freezing

This morning I had a meeting in Eden Prairie pretty early in the morning. I took Lindsay's car, because she was going to need mine to take the dogs to the studio in.

Her car was dead, since we hadn't used it in more than a month, so I had to jump it before I left. I wasn't more than a few minutes late, so that's pretty good, I guess.

The meeting went well, and then I went back to the studio to work for the rest of the day. After Lindsay came back from class, we stayed at the studio for a while. I started to play The Witcher, which I had downloaded the previous night. I've been interested in that game for a long time, and bought it over the Steam Holiday Sale for 5 bucks. But it's taken me a while to clear the space to install it. I only have a small section partitioned for Windows, so I have to pick and choose what games to install. The Witcher was 15 gigs, so I had to delete a couple games to make room.

I played for an hour or two, and it was pretty good. I'd like to play more, but who knows when I'll find the time. But I did totally enjoy it, so I'll try to find some time as soon as I can.

This was a boring post, I guess.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

See, I'm going to have to play the witcher and talk it up all over town so you'll have to play it for fear of feeling woefully left out. I wonder if I can finish it before march.... (nope)