We had the meeting we had been preparing this morning. It was kind of strange, but it was interesting and there could be some interesting opportunities there.
After the meeting, I walked to the Apple store and sent off my computer. It was really sad and difficult, but I hope it will come back without having to erase all the date or replacing the hard drive. I have everything backed up right up to the minute I dropped it off, but it would be way less of a hassle if I didn't have to set everything up the way I like it again.
After work, Lindsay and I had class at Kitchen Window. We took a Sushi Class, which started at 6 PM. We walked to Calhoun Square and found the classroom. It was a full night, so we grabbed a nametag and found a place to work.
We spent the next 3 hours making and eating sushi. Our teacher was a sushi chef at Sushi Tango, and he was a nice, funny guy. Kind of nervous. But we learned a lot and by the end of the night we rolled about 12 rolls (6 each). We got to eat/take anythign we made, so we had A LOT of extra.
We took it back to the studio, and shared it with Francesca and Adam. Even they couldn't finish everything we made.
It turned out really good, though, and I feel like I could probably do it again. It would be difficult to do just thanks to out lack of space/supplies and proper set up, but it's easier than I thought it would be.
We took pictures with my phone, so when I get my computer back I'll probably upload them.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I like making whole-fish sushi. That is where you take a whole fish and put it on a plate.
Done and done, and it looks swell, like a whole fish.
Post a Comment