Friday, September 17, 2010

Ryan's gone now.

I have been bad at updating, but this past week was a little crazy.

On Tuesday we made a last-minute decision to see Wicked at the Orpheum. We had been meaning to see it, but it's was ending on Sunday so the pressure was on. Thanks to school/wedding/best friends leaving town, the only day free was that very night. So we went and it was great.

We got home pretty late and Halo: Reach was waiting for me. I popped it in and played a for a bit. I started right off by playing on Heroic, and it's tough. But a lot of fun. I played a couple of multiplayer matches and held my own. There's a lot of variety to the game-types, so I played a race and a zombie-mode game in addition to a straight-up deathmatch.

Wednesday I hung out with Ryan. He had plans, but they were cut short so he came over. I was at the studio, so we got some Falafel King and played Reach and Scott Pilgrim.

I took off when Lindsay was out of class, but on Thursday Ryan came over during the day. We were really busy and had two freelancers/interns in the studio, so it was more distracting than anything, so I gave him a controller and made him play Halo until I got through the stuff that had to be finished ASAP. Lindsay picked up Francesca from the airport so she could say goodbye to Ryan before he left forever.

We sat around and talked for a while, and then left without much fanfare. It was a sad last few moments. Lindsay and I went to get sushi and just reflected on dumb Ryan leaving.

Friday was a normal workday, but after work we met up with Atom. We tried to go to Fuji Ya, but it was too full to seat us, so we went to Tiger Sushi something instead. It was so awesome food, yo.

No comments: