
meow! hiss! purr!

yes, that is poop in his litter box...
Everyone thought it was pretty funny, but the mood at work was definitely not as cheery as usual. Besides being a gloomy Friday the 13th, there was a funeral for a coworker in the morning that most people attended, and another coworker had a family near-catastrophe at the same time, so things were understandably somber.
But I think the cat cake helped lift the mood a bit.
After work I took a nap and beat Modern Warfare 2. I'll probably write a bit about that later. Then we went out to eat with Adam.
Saterday was slow and lazy. We woke up really late, cleaned a bit and putzed around. Finally we left the house to feed the studio cat, return some wedding gifts at Target and just goof around. Lindsay wanted to go to Patina and get some ice-cream next door, and we found a new Bubble Tea place that makes a mean Milk Tea.
On our way home we stopped at this little pizza place near our house. It's only a couple blocks away, but we've never really eaten there, so we gave it a shot. I'm not a huge fan of 'ordinary' pizza, if it's not Pizza Luce, Pizza Nea, or Punch than I'm usually not too interested, and this was no different. I'm sure if you liked Pizza a whole lot, you'd like this just fine. I just don't happen to like traditional pizza all that much...
I played a bunch of Modern Warfare 2 with Jesse and I think I am finally getting back into the swing of things. I started off getting 10 kills and 20 deaths, but by the end of the night, it was the reverse of that, and I was the #1 or #2 spot in the game. Both Jesse and I were dominating by the end. Good stuff.


No comments:
Post a Comment