I got my new car yesterday. A red, automatic, 2010 Honda Fit. To be honest, I wanted a Blackberry Pearl, Manual 2010 Honda Fit, but there's quite a waiting list, so I couldn't be too picky, since my old car was on the way out. Fast.
I did really want a Manual, I've always driven one and that's what I like. It seems like most people who can drive a manual prefer it. But I figured I should get car that Lindsay can drive. I tried to teach her how to drive a stick a couple times over the years, and she was able to get the hang of it. But she had no interest to ever do it in the cities and never practiced. So I went with Automatic.
It's real sweet. But that meant I spent a lot of time at the dealership last night. Buying a car takes a long time and you sign a lot of papers. I also had to run home right at the last minute to find the Title to my old car, which I traded in. I was worried. I am not the most organized person, and I had no clue where to even start looking. But I found it, and got rid of that car for a tidy sum, which is a huge relief. I did not want to try and sell it myself.
So that's that. But then I found out Lindsay was in trouble with the company she's renting her studio from. Possibly big trouble. So what should have been a fun "Yeah! New car! Let's cruise and party and have fun!" turned into "Oh crap. Better spend all night on the phone trying to straighten things out" kind of night.
Oh well.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That sucks about the studio. Hope ya;ll get it worked out.
Post a Comment