Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things to come.

I've been meaning to write lately, but I've been busy, sick and tired.

Here's a list of topics, mainly to remind myself of what I wanted to write about...
  • A list of organic pills, vitamins, supplements to try to cure me.
  • I beat Killzone 2 and have some thoughts about the game as a whole, and especially the frustrating ending...
  • Not being able to eat without getting sick. Going on three weeks.
  • I beat Resident Evil 5 and have some thoughts about the game as a whole, and especially the frustrating ending...
  • Dancing like crazy on Lindsay's birthday, and how it was almost a disaster in more ways than one.
  • Working late, coming home to work for another client, then doing a little bit more work for the first one before 2 am rolls around, only to get up and do it all again.
  • Nearly through The Lost and Damned. Noticed my last post kept calling it The Lost and The Damned.
  • New albums like MF Doom, Ratatat, Jake One and N.A.S.A.
  • Trying to write blog posts when I should be sleeping, and why shit like that is killing me.

I'm going to try to get to all of those things soon, and more!

No comments: