This Sunday, much like Friday and Saturday, was not very productive.
I got up late and worked out a bit. Lindsay got up really late, so I played a bit of Retro Game Challenge (which I'm on the last level of) and Killzone 2's campaign (which I'm also on the last level of) until she got up and ready.
We went to the Tea Garden, which I hoped to do some work, but I figured I should do my billing first, since people have been less likely to, you know, pay lately. By the time I got all that wrapped up, it was off to a dinner party at my former boss' house. I say dinner party, but it was just us and them, 4 total.
It was really nice, and they had made some awesome, awesome food. And of course we stayed a good hour longer than we had planned.
We got home around 10 PM, and a friend came by to use our large format printer. I was playing a song in Rockband 2 when he arrived, so once we got his print a-printin', he and Lindsay joined in for a song. One song led to two, which led to more. Before I knew it, it was late.
As I was walking my friend to the door, he started telling me about some problems he's been having lately. Before I knew it, it was really, really late.
But that's alright. I was painfully tired this morning, and got to work a fair bit late, but I'm cool with that.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment