Sunday, March 8, 2009

A feast for four.

Saturday wasn't too exciting. I got up late and I went running at the gym. When I came home, Lindsay wanted to play some DDR, my my feet already hurt thanks to a long night of dancing and a morning of running, so I took a nap instead.

That night Adam, Lindsay and myself went to Chino Latino, where we met Lindsay's long-lost high school friend.

Chino might have a slightly-too trendy atmosphere, and it might be too-packed with vapid, beautiful people, but you can't argue that they don't have good food. Because damn that shit is good.

We all shared the Black Laab, Wok Glazed Green Beans, Cuban Pork Roast Crisis, Carne Asada ala Moreliana and a Mango Double Happiness Cake.

We had about 4 pounds of leftovers...

But I didn't eat so much that I felt sick, so good for me.

Afterward, Adam came back to our place and we played some SF4 and Killzone 2. After he left, Lindsay and I played Rock Band 2 until 4 am, thanks to Daylight Savings Time.

No comments: