This weekend was kind of productive but not really.
After work on Friday I met up with Chris C, Adam and Lindsay and we went to Nic's art show. It was a show of pretty much everyone who works at Uptown Tattoo, and there was a lot of awesome stuff.
Saturday was mainly spent around the house cleaning. Lindsay had to meet a bunch of her freelancers and interns at the Tea Garden, and ended up spending 8 hours or so there. I took the opportunity to clean like crazy, which was nice.
About an hour before Lindsay came home, I played some Resident Evil 5 with Chris C. Since I've beat the game I've been going nuts collecting all the BSAA symbols, getting all the weapons, and, when someone else is around, playing Mercenaries mode. It's fast-paced and stressful, but really fun, take on the RE formula. I was included in RE4, too, but I barely dabbled in it. It's a lot more fun Co-op, so Xbox LIVE is the perfect match.
After our virtual play-date, Lindsay and I met Chris C to go get some late-night eats. So we hit up the Grand Ave Green Mill for some wings, spinach dip and fries. Real healthy.
We got home at 1, but Lindsay had a ton of work to do and needed to stay up really late. Chris C and I ran through some of the RE5 levels getting some of the secrets and achievements. He gave up at 3:30 am, and I thought that was a good time to stop too. But Lindsay begged me to stay up longer, so I did. We finally get to bed at about 5:30 or 6 am. I am stupid.
Today was a slow start, obviously. Lindsay made some blueberry and strawberry waffles for breakfast (at 2 pm). We ran some errands and spent a good chunk of time at the Tea Garden. In fact, we're still here, but I'm getting awfully hungry...
I did this drawing, and now I'm turning it into a painting. Good luck, me!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment