This weekend was kind of nuts. On Friday I hit the gym after work, and Lindsay went to Home Depot to buy a bunch of walls, tables and doors for the new studio.
On Saturday, we interviewed a potential addition to Paper Bicycle. He flew in from Brooklyn (not just for us) and we met up with him at Cafeteria to talk before taking him back to the studio and showing him around.
He seems pretty great, but the three of us talked for a bit at Infini-Tea afterward and decided maybe we needed to investigate a couple other options before making any decisions.
Lindsay's parents came into town, and she went out with them Saturday night. I stayed in to work on some projects, play games and relax. I was exhausted from the week and meeting talking business all day, so I just wanted some peace.
The next day we went to Sushi Tango with Lindsay's parents, and then we all went to a wedding. It was a weird, awkward time. It was super religious, there was no dancing (but there were dance lessons to no music) and no one knew anyone. But the food was great.
By the time that was over, I just wanted to go to bed. I should have done some work, but I didn't have it in me.
So today I want to the office a little earlier than usual and wrapped up the project I was working on. I had to turn the project in at a lunch-meeting, so I drove to North Minneapolis and met back up with Wendy, Michelle and Natalie. We were going to go to Black Sheep Pizza, which I love, but Michelle couldn't go. So another co-worker came with. It was fun, and I turned in my project and got another before heading back.
I went to the gym but was in slo-mo mode or something, and spent way too long there. I got back just in time to give Chris S a check before Lindsay gone done with class.
I played another hour or so of Dragon Age 2. I haven't played in a couple weeks, thanks to Lindsay being out of town, and it was a bit hard to get back into. Not only was it hard (I still have it set to Hard), but I forgot what I was doing so it was tough to get up and going again.
I actually turned it off after about 10 minutes and went and did something else for a bit. But I picked it back up and gave it another go, and this time it clicked again. I started winning tough, super-close battles by the skin of my teeth, and talking to companions, and equipping loot... and I was back. Good stuff.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment