This week was interesting, I guess. We had a meeting with a client yesterday that went ok, but it's in a weird, gray area for us. I'm not going to go into detail, but I'll say that there are reasons we feel like we should turn and walk away, and reasons we shouldn't. I think we settled on a happy medium though.
Also yesterday we went to Kowalksi's on the way to the studio. We got donuts, muffins, and I got some chicken stew-ish thing and a massive salad from the salad bar. It started out ok, but I'm so greedy when it comes to salad bars. I want field greens AND spinach. Carrots AND tomatoes. Broccoli, cauliflower, peas, cucumbers! Bacon, turkey, egg, blue cheese. Even though I take a tiny bit of each thing, it always ends up being too huge. But I ate it. And then I was not hungry ever again. To this minute, and it's about 28 hours later...
Today I went into Lindsay's class to talk about art and stuff. It went terribly, I thought, but I usually think that. I just can't tell if anyone cares or not. I ramble and go on tangents and don't talk about 1/2 the stuff I should. But whatever. Lindsay says I do really well, and it's her class.
I got my new Rock Band Pro Drums in the mail. The old one had faulty cymbal which drove me kind of crazy. I tried to contact customer support several times but couldn't get any reply, so I gave up and just sent it back to Amazon. Problem solved, although I feel guilty for being so wasteful. I would have gladly accepted a new cymbal and had that be the end of it.
Earlier this week I wrapped up Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare for good. I had finished it earlier, but I wanted to save all the towns and I only had four left. So now I'm as done as can be, so time to put it back on the shelf. Maybe they're do another crazy DLC pack that will be worth playing. If GTA4 is any example, they will.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment