Holy crap. That week flew by. A lot of the week was spent making Christmas cards. Lindsay's Junior Review stress somehow consumed a lot of MY energy. The nights were spent trying to get to the gym and working on our Halloween costumes.
Rock Band 3 showed up with the new Pro Drum kit. Fable 3 showed up the same day, but I've been too addicted to Pro Drums to care much. Pro Drums are fantastic. 4 drum pads, 3 cymbals and the option for 2 kick pedals (I only use one, though) makes the drums even more fun and add a new layer to old songs.
I ordered the keyboard as well, but it was delayed. But again, I've been too busy with the drums to care.
I did give Fable 3 a spin one night, and it seems great. But I've had scattered time for playing thanks to Halloween, so I haven't gone back yet. I might try to tackle the DLC I have waiting for Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2 and Red Dead Redemption first, anyway.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment