Thursday, October 21, 2010

Legendary week.

Ryan and I finished up Halo: Reach on Legendary earlier this week. It wasn't so tough. We didn't get credit for beating one of the earlier levels though, so once we beat the final level, we went back and played it. The first time, when we were still finding our groove, it might have taken an hour. Maybe an hour and a half.

By the time we beat the whole thing, we were well-oiled machines of destruction and raced through it in about 20 minutes. I didn't realize how much better we'd gotten until then, but it was true. All of the conversation about who's doing what, calling out for help, figuring out who was rushing and who was hanging back... all of that was unspoken and understood. It was fun, but I think I'm done with Halo for a bit.

We're working on some holiday cards right now and it's kind of fun. I like doing cards more than product because it's pretty much just artwork, and not call-outs and stuff. So I'm pretty happy doing that.

I downloaded Costume Quest, too. It's cute.

No comments: