Here is a picture of Jeff for no reason.

The wedding should be great fun for all, but I don't want it hanging over my head anymore...
I've been organizing and prepping a couple of hours a night. Tedious. But I won't dwell.
I picked up The Beatles: Rock Band yesterday. I had the chance to play a few song, and it sure it Rock Band with the Beatles. That's not a bad thing, but it does kind of suck not being able to integrate it with the rest of my huge Rock Band library. I like the Beatles, but I wouldn't say I'm a super fan or anything. So playing nothing but Beatles' songs back to back to back is a little much. So I'll play it in chucks...
I beat Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 a few nights ago. It was pretty short, but I'm not complaining. I played a little 20 minute chunk every night for a while, and then it was over. I think I'll keep playing some of the mission-based stuff, reminiscent of Rainbow Six Vegas' Terrorist Hunt. It was a good game. It's pretty much what I wished Socom had been.
The other night I went out to Figlio's with Chris C and Lindsay. They have the most bomb-ass bruchetta (meaning it's good), I swear I could eat it every day... I wish I had some right now.
I think I need to take a nap today. It's hard to stay upright...
I will look just like this:


No comments:
Post a Comment